Get Engaged. Stay Connected.
With nearly 50,000 alumni in Metro New York, Syracuse University’s relationship with New York City is unlike any other. Whether your passion is for theater, sports, art, entrepreneurship, or mentorship, there are endless opportunities to stay connected with your alma mater.
- Visit SU's home away from home at Lubin House. It’s the hub for numerous SU events run by alumni clubs, various schools and colleges, faculty, and admissions. It houses The Louise and Bernard Palitz Art Gallery, which features several remarkable art exhibits each year, including Painting in Clay: The Fired Landscapes of Margie Hughto on display through February 4, 2016.
- The Fisher Center, our new academic space in the heart of Manhattan, hosts unique real-world immersion programs for students from across the University. It’s also home to many networking events.
- Enjoy special, just-for-SU-alumni events like “SU Alumni Night” at the highly praised new musical, Waitress this April. Ticketing information will be available soon on the events calendar. If you're a sports fan, join us in June for SU Day at Yankee Stadium and show your Orange pride!
- Connect with a NYC alumni club. Big Apple Orange, The Central New Jersey SU Alumni Club, The Northern New Jersey Alumni Club, and WhitmanNYC offer networking events, service projects, game watches, happy hours and more, right in your neighborhood.
- Stay up to date on the Metro New York area events and programming through our calendar of events and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
- To ensure you receive news and invitations to the events, update your contact information.
There is nothing like being surrounded by friends who bleed orange in the City that never sleeps and we look forward to seeing more Orange in the Big Apple!