Syracuse alumni at NYC’s hottest startups
March 13, 2014
On March 12, 2014, SU in NYC hosted a panel discussion and networking session focused on New York City’s hottest startups.
The event was held in the West Village office of Jibe. More than 65 young alumni and students attended; the room buzzed with conversation about startup life, culture, hiring, and more!
Alumni panelists included:
- Mollie Beach, community manager, Crowdtap
- Matylda Czarnecka, director of content, Internet Week
- Erica Fortgang, account manager, Jibe
- Mark Frackt, CFO, Buzzfeed
- Katie Hudson, outcomes and alumni producer, General Assembly
- Scott Lehr, vice president of global business development and strategy, NewsCred
- Leland Rechis, product manager, Kickstarter
Check out highligts from the event on Storify!