#SUinNYC Fall Photo Contest
Sept 16, 2015
What is one of the best parts about fall? The color #Orange is everywhere! We’re asking all alumni, students and fans of SU to submit their pictures of all things fall, New York City and/or Syracuse using the hashtag #SUinNYC! As long as you love Syracuse and your photo is relevant to fall and New York City, we want to see your submissions.
Please submit your photos via Twitter, Instagram or e-mail using #SUinNYC until October 31, 2015! See previous year submissions here!
What Could You Win?
We will take the submitted photos and choose winners to receive SU-related prizes. All the images will also be featured on our social networking sites.
- Submit as many photos as you wish; one photo equals one entry.
- If your social media accounts are private, we will not be able to see the photo you submitted; therefore it does not count as an entry.
- All photos must be the original work of the entrants and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- SUinNYC may display all of the images submitted on any of our various social network sites.
- Lubin House reserves the right to remove fan photos from the Facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos do not promote Syracuse University's core values.
If you have questions please e-mail email@example.com